Casa Cresques de Barcelona is philantropic, private and independent non-profit organization, which it aims to promote cooperation between Catalonia and Israel. The Catalan Government and Baruch Spinoza Foundation are its founding membres.
- To strengthen scientific collaboration between academia and technology centers in the two countries.
- Encouragement and promotion of joint projects of entrepreneurs.
- The approach to their technological ecosystem.
- The search for funding for joint projects and joint ventures.
- Knowledge of technological solutions applied to Israel in sectors such as energy, agriculture, livestock, desertification and desalination.
- Revitalize and analyze the cultural and historical ties between our country and the people of Israel and to spread also to the culture of the present.
Our goal is the contribution to the establishment in Barcelona of technological reference ecosystem in Southern Europe, contributing also to the promotion of entrepreneurship and commitment of youth and scientists in the country's progress. The establishment of this Mediterranean and European technology ecosystem, today nonexistent, will allow the creation of an axis Barcelona - Tel-Aviv of great importance for our penetration in Asian and African markets through Israel.